· Dr Karishma Vijan is a Practitioner of multi-speciality Dentistry with aced focus on Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry.
· She Graduated her B.D.S , from Bharti Vidyapeeth Dental College (BVPD),Navi Mumbai (2012) followed by Post Graduate degree from University Of Manchester (U.K) in Aesthetic & Restorative Dentistry.
· She is the Editorial Board member for the International Journal for Dental medicine (IJDM), USA.
· She has been conferred upon and listed as ‘100 most Impactful Global healthcare Leaders’ award by the World Health & Wellness Congress by, ET Now,2019.
· Dr Vijan has been Invited as guest speaker at the UK’s prestigious British Dental Industry Association, BDIA Dental Showcase conference in Oct 2018, Excel, London.
· She has authored several scientific research articles published in reputed global and international journals such as World Journal Of Dentistry(WJOD) and the Asia Pacific Journal of Health Sciences (APJHS) for her vast research on cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry.
· She is an active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry(AACD), as well as an active member of Indian Dental Association ( IDA) , Indian Academy Of Aesthetic & Cosmetic Dentistry (IAACD) & British Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry( BACD).
· Author for scientific research on on ‘’Mechanism of action and clinical effects of whitening on enamel and dentin bonding on resin - based restorations’’, Asian pacific Journal of Health Sciences ( APJHS). 2018.
· Author for scientific Research article on "An overview of the current survival status & clinical recommendation for Porcelain fused to metal versus all- ceramic Zirconia posterior Fixed partial dentures" in WORLD DENTISTRY JOURNAL ( WDJ), 2017.
· Author for scientific Research article on An overview on Aesthetic evaluation, indications and treatment planning of all ceramic no -preparation veneers for anterior teeth published in DENTAl PRACTICE , 2017 .
· Author for Scientific Research Article on ‘Latest trends in Dental Materials ‘ published in the IDA Clinical Dentistry Indian Dental Association Magazine , JAN 2016.
· Author for Scientific Research Article on ‘Resin Bonded Bridges & the techniques’ published in the IDA Clinical Dentistry Indian Dental Association Magazine, April 2016.
· Scientific dissertation on ‘ Fracture resistance and Clinical performance of IPS Empress versus IPS Emax veneers ceramic veneers’ for the University of Manchester,(U.K),2014.